Canvas Leanne Ellis


Hi everyone,
So happy you stopped by today.
Weekend woohooo !!
Of course as this week is Leanne Ellis week,
I created something with this range as well.
For my creation I used mermaid:

You can find this stamp here:


As it is a special stamp, I wanted to do
something different with it.
So instead of a card I made a mini canvas with this image:



Around the sides of the image I used mica flakes in blue and silver 
so the mermaid would have some bling :)
Hope you enjoyed the pics and thanks 
so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next week,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion



2 comments:

Debs said...

A lovely make :-)...I Love Leanne Ellis but then again i love all things SN...looking forward to seeing more gorjuss too....theyve been a favourite since way back when i first started crafting...Debs x

Unknown said...

that is simply stunning.. x