Waiting For You

- Happy New Year Sugar Fans -
It's Janine, and I'm here to share my Wednesday post with you.

For my CAS card this week I used one of the gorgeous Furry Friends digi stamps called 'Waiting For You', it's available to buy from Funkykits. There are quite a few characters in the digi collection and include cats, dogs, rabbits etc and they're all super cute, so definitely check them out. To create my card this week I used Kraft card and coloured this little sweetheart in with pencils. 



To create my CAS card I used a 5" x 5" Kraft card base. I printed my image and sentiment directly onto a sheet of Kraft card and die cut it into a square, and then coloured it with pencils. The completed picture was matted and layered onto some cream card and added to my card base using foam tape to give extra dimension.

To finish off I added glitter to the balloon, white pen for highlights, and attached a few die cut hearts.
 
 http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Big Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: