Holly

- Good Morning Sugar Fans -
It's Janine, and I'm here to share with you my Wednesday post.

This week I'm using one of the new mini Gorjuss stamps, this little honey is called 'Holly' and she's available to buy from Funkykits. There are quite a few in the collection and they all so pretty!

As the name dictates this Gorjuss range is 'mini' - they're made from red rubber and stamp beautifully. Now despite Holly's name she isn't actually a Christmas stamp but as you can see below I have used mine to sort of create a festive....ish/non-traditional coloured Christmas card.

Hope you like it :)
 
 
 
Using a 7" x 7" card base I matted my card with 2 co-ordinating papers and added a strip of coloured card across them both. The white pretty frame was made from a die cut rectangle and 2 fancy square frames. The fancy frames was cut up and the edges were glued to the rectangle.

The image was stamped onto some watercolour card and die cut, this was then coloured with watercolouring pens. I added a touch of glitter to the hills and glued the completed topper straight onto the frame; this was then attached to the card base.

To finish off I added a mini Christmas tag and a few die cut snowflakes.

 

For full details of everything I did and I used in my bauble project, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Big Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: