I Like Your Face!



Marilyn here with your Friday inspiration post.

Wow, hard to believe it is May 1st already and next month, half the year is done!  


Today's inspiration card at Sugar Nellie  is a card I had a great time creating.  I used three of Funky Kits cute little animal digi images - the kitten is Words from the Heart, the bear is Picket Post Lane and the pup is Texting.   

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
I even got brave enough to try some of that cute doodling I see on cards.
Be sure to stop by the Sugar Nellie blog often because every day one of the gals on the DT features a  new project.  Also, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes challenge at the Sugar Bowl (remember to use a Funky Kits image) and there's always always plenty of inspiration and chatting on the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!