Furry Friend's - Golf Buddy

Golf Buddy
 
- Good Morning Sugar Fans -
 
It's Janine here...and yay I have the pleasure of introducing one of the new uber cute Furry Friend's digi stamps. 
 
This fabby stamp is called 'Golf Buddy' and it's available from Funkykits in digital format - it's just brilliant for a golfer or a golfing fan.



I coloured the image (dog, rabbit, flag, ball and golf bag) with Copic markers (the colour list is on my blog). I created an teardrop acetate fronted card. The sky, hills and clouds were added to the back of the card while the Furry Friend's are glued onto the front of the acetate to create extra dimension. When open the acetate is tucked into the border strip down the right hand side of the card to create a teardrop effect, and it's untucked the card will lie flat for postage.
 
For full details of everything I used check out my blog here

Thank you for dropping by and don't forget to call by tomorrow for more sweet inspiration.

Psst...don't forget about our challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we've got 2 fab prizes on offer!
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x 

1 comment:

Amandah said...

This is really nice.
Such vibrant colours, and the I'm in awe of the technique used to make the fur.
Brilliant!