Some Pippi love





Good morning Sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Saturday post!

It's another wild and windy day here in sunny Scotland but there's nothing better than some sugar inspiration to get you started for the weekend!

It's now been a couple of weeks since the latest launch of those furry friends and they have proved to be a big hit....we love to see your cards so remember to share them with us on our Facebook page and there's still time to enter the competition...all the details are on the competition tab up above.  So pop over to Funky Kits and see what goodies there is on offer!!




For todays card I have used Pippi...she was feeling a bit neglected and I coloured her with spectrums and shaded with come polychromos.  The papers are digi papers from the Sweet Shoppe and I just love these ones they are called Life Is.  I layered the papers onto card and doodled the edges.  I added some wee pearls to the corners and finished with a bow and acrylic flower....I actually bought that little flower on my visit up to Elgin to the Paper Boutique.




Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!

Fi
x

1 comment:

Shazza said...

gorgeous, must look my own Pippi out, she has been way too neglected x