Picket Post Lane...

- Good morning Sugar Peeps -
It's Thursday and my turn to share my bit of sugary heaven.
I thought for this week I'd use another one of our new 'Furry Friends' digi stamps, I can't help myself I just think they're really cute.  This gorgeous stamp is called 'Picket Post Lane' and it's available from Funkykits in digital format. I know some of the DT have already made some wonderful cards using this cutie, but I thought I would be different and make a piece of home décor.
 
 
I bought an 8" x 10" inexpensive frame from a local discount store, and simply printed out a large copy of  the image onto watercolour card making sure it fit inside the frame and the mount area. I used distressing pens and inks to colour the image, but to add a little more depth I also used a few pencils. To finish it off I added a little glitter to the parcels and envelope.
For more details of everything I used check my blog HERE
 
 
Don't forget about our 'Furry Friends' competition - we're offering a fabulous prize of a Kit & Clowder colouring class to the winner. 
So come on and get entering, all the details can be found on the 'Competition' tab at the top of the page.
 Thank you for dropping by - don't forget to call by tomorrow for more sweet inspiration.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x 

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

A super gorgeous work of art hun! I have a lovely space on my wall...... :oD Hugs xx