Hazel & Nutty...

Hi everyone, Lynne here today! Hope you had a lovely bank holiday yesterday...i had a crafty day to myself which was lovely!

My card today is using the very sweet Hazel & Nutty...just adorable! 
You will find Hazel & Nutty over at the Funky Kits store...where you will find everything is on sale until the end of the month!


I coloured my image using Promaerkers and my Poly Pencils,
Paper are First Edition Isabelle and dies from Spellbinders, Sizzix and Marianne Designs.
I added flowers, ribbon and some gems to finish off!


You can find more on my blog  HERE! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

Have 
Lynne xx

2 comments:

Annette said...

This is lovely, but it's a bit spooky as I made almost an identical card yesterday, similar colours, same layout (criss cross style with a bow on the left) and the same image in a circle. Honestly I thought it was my own card when I saw it pop up!! Really spooky!!
(great minds think alike!) :0)

Detallitosbelkys said...

preciosa