Check out this little foxy lady




Good morning Sugar fans it's Fi here...yes twice in the one week!!

The lovely Christine is on holiday and really wanted to get her card made using this wee stamp however time just got away and she away sunning it up!!  

Now this is Foxy from the Gorjuss collection at Sugar Nellie however is out of stock at the mo....but I'm sure this will still give you some inspiration into using some of the other fab stamps over at Funky Kits.



I coloured this little cutie with copics and shaded with polychromos. I have used papers from Basic Grey Mon Ami collection which I layered onto bazzill card and doodled around!! The flower has been made using my die-namics blueprints dies...love it!!  I added some wee teeny pearls to finish off.

Remember folks, there's a special promotion over at Funky Kits until the end of the month...check out the details here!!

Hope you like this weeks card and remember to pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.


Fi
x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I would know that layout anywhere Fi, stunning colours, absolutely love this