Sweet Mori

Hello all....
A rather excited Lis here... I am soooo thrilled to be showcasing the most gorgeous stamps that money can buy, of course, from Sugar Nellie!
I am starting off with a rather simple card, to focus on the lovely image, here is "Mori


 I have used some delicious My Mind's Eye Papers, and a flag  and flower die , and finished with a pearl... Simplicity.. You can find out more on my blog.. here .
So, I am sure it won't be long before I am back, but till then, keep checking in for some fantabulous inspiration from the wonderfully talented DT..
 Have a truly blessed day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog and I loved the card! I hope you have a great day too and keep on posting these sweet things, I surely loved! denisesplanet com

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colouring and a lovely cas card