My New Year review...

Morning everyone... Hope you don't mind another little Sugar Nellie review post, but I loved seeing Mina's earlier in the week and really wanted to do my own :o)

First up is a sweet Christmas fairy - Gift Wrapping


And the lovely Aviator, I do love colouring him.


And of course, there had to be a Pippi in my selection!


I've used this little Princess quite a few times this year, love her.


My favourite Manga Rock Idol...


And the lovely Sassy Luv a Latte...


Had to include this one, just because of her fabulous hair!  This is Tabitha...


 And I thought I'd finish with one of my first cards from last year, using one of the gorgeous Adorables... this one is Annabel... hmm, think I need to colour her again, isn't she fab?!


Well, I hope I haven't sent you to sleep with my long post... that was a lot harder than I thought it would be!

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

Lisa x

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Beautiful selection of cards :)

Amandah said...

All very lovely, but my fav is Annabel.
Those Adorable stamps are SO cute & life-like.
I must have a look to see if there are any Ethnic ones in the collection.