Introducing....

Today I would like to introduce you to Fiona, all our facebook group know her as organiser of the FB challenge and she helping out with the sugar bowl challenge too. As a sweetie, Fi makes sweet cards as samples for the monthly challenge www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk


A wee bit about me...

Well my name is Fiona and I live in West Lothian with my hubby and 2 kids, Michael and Holly.  
We did also have Pepper our poochy but she sadly passed away on New Years Day. 
 I currently work full time as a Senior HR Co-ordinator for a very large organisation which I love although like everything, it has its moments.

 I have been making cards for about 7 years now and love it although have been really busy with work lately, however back to normal and back on track for card making.  I have always been into some kind of arts and crafts and can turn my hand to most things...especially when the kids were little and I did a lot of knitting.... I am currently on the design teams for The Sugar Bowl and Sweet Stampin which I enjoy muchly.  I have had several guest spots over the past couple of years.  I do think I have a particular style of card and I would say that most of my followers would probably recognise my cards. 



www.fiscardsandcrafts.blogspot.co.uk

 The card was made using the stgamp "Tell me Something" by Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie which I coloured with copics, I then did some extra shading with polychromos.  The backing paper is MME - Noteable.  I embossed a panel and doodled around the edges...I do love doodling on my cards...maybe you knew that!!  I always think an embossed panel helps the image to pop out.  The flower has been made with my die-namics layered rose die and fastened with a pearly brad.  I also added a small gem to the finger on the image....hope you likey!

Fi

No comments: