Merry & Bright

Hello sweeties.  Well, it's Friday so we've got this weekend to look forward to, right?  My plan for this weekend is to be creative.  I've got lots of Sugar Nellie images stamped and printed and I hope to get lots of coloring done.  I'm really hoping to get some Christmas cards completed!  Today I have a card to share with you featuring one of our new Winter Wonders.


I adore penguins and immediately fell in love with this sweet image, Penguin Party.  I love that little mouse that's helping wrap the presents, too.  I colored this image with copics and colored pencils and used some Glossy Accents on the penguins beak and foot to give them some shine.  There's Glamour Dust on his hat and the snow-covered ground, and then I added some Liquid Pearl dots along the outside of the image.  I added a star flourish and a bow to complete my card.

You can find this new Winter Wonder digi and all the other gorgeous Sugar Nellie images over at Funky Kits.  I hope you find some time this weekend to get your fingers inky!

Hugs, Anita  

3 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful stamp. it only for Great Britain?

Unknown said...

I fell in love with that image too, Anita, xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!!!