Sending Happy Thoughts

Hello sweet friends!  I hope you have a fun and crafty weekend to look forward to.  I thought I would share a card with one of our new Summer Adorables today ...
 
 
 
 
Isn't she a gorgeous little girl?  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then I used some Star Dust Stickles on her necklace.  My papers are some older ones from my stash and I thought the flower pattern was just perfect for this little sweetie.  I've used a Memory Box die for the vine and a punch for the tiny flowers.  I also used some gorgeous lace and a gingham bow on my card.  You can find more details over on my blog and you can find all the fabulous Sugar Nellie images at Funky Kits.  
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita

 

3 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Such a pretty card and I totally agree about the paper being perfect for the image xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring! hugs, Helena

Sharon Noble said...

Stunning xxx