Return to Fairy Glen Sneak Week Day One...




Morning all....

Vicky here today....and welcome to day one of the Return to Fairy Glen Sneak Week..!

 All week, me and the girls will be showcasing the new release of these adorable Faeries..and OMW they are all simply adorable...and I need them all...! 

And then on Saturday there will be a blog hop too...so a very exciting week ahead methinks..

Anyway....here is your first sneaky peek...and this wee cutie is called..

"No shell like home"

and here she is...and loving her wee friends too..


I have teamed her up with some Glitz Design papers...


 Coloured her with my Copics, Chalks for cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and a mix of dies including MB and MFT..

For more details please pop over to my blog here..

So don't forget to pop back tomorrow when lovely Lis will be showcasing another beauty...

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...

Biggest of crafty hugs Vicky xx

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh shes gorgeous I love your card and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Can't wait to see them all. That's one on my need list, she is adorable.

alethea said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Love your gorgeous card!! HUgsxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous image, gorgeous card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love, love, love this image! It's going to be an expensive release I can tell. Saving my pennies. So looking forward to the next sneak peak. Hugs, Wends xxx

Susie said...

I love, love, LOVE this cute image! Susie x

Olivia said...

So excited for more fairies! They are my favorite collection.

caroline said...

Oh she is a sweet little darling. Gorgeous card as well.
Caroline x

Mette said...

So adorable and what a fabulous card. Hugs ~ mette