Albie the Little Cotton Rabbit

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with a new baby card made using the adorable Albie the little Cotton Rabbit who is available here from Sugar Nellie. I adore all the Little Cotton Rabbit stamps, they are perfect for new baby cards and cards for little ones!


I coloured Albie in using my new Graph'it pens for his jumper and Promarkers for the rest and cut him out leaving a small border. I used Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy papers on my card and the stamped sentiment is from Paper Smooches. The gingham ribbon is from my stash and the blue twill ribbon was bought at the Bracknell craft show. I added a gorgeous wooden button from Prima on top of the ribbon sentiment.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. I am really happy with my new Graph'it pens! The colours are so intense and the blending is really easy. I need to collect a few more to get a good range of colours. I hope you have a lovely sunny Wednesday where you are .
Jane
x

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh now I have to have this one!! My little boys is called Albie! Smiles..

I just showed him and he loves it!
Great card!xx