Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

I'm back today with another fabulous Eye Candy ♥

As always, we are very grateful to everyone that enters the Sugar Bowl challenge. 
There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a display of beautiful, unique and diverse creations made by our devoted customers with our rubber and digital stamps.

And so after careful and considerate deliberations plus a good amount of  oooing and ahhhing, this weeks Eye Candy goes to...



Cris....I love the different shapes of the layers, the angles, the pretty pastel shades and the beautiful embellishments, and that's before mentioning my mostest favouritest stamp ever in the whole wide rubber world...Pippi Longsocks.

Please take our badge Cris and display it with pride :)


Before I leave you in peace...


I hope you'll join us on Saturday for the new release of rubber.
I managed to get a sneaky peak at some of the  DT's samples and they are ah-may-zing!

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

scrapunzel said...

Love, love, love.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous layout, love Pippi too, just wish the frog wasn't on there.