SOS- Flash discount

Good morning everyone, how has your week been?. I do hope that you have all kept safe and warm and with weather as wild as it has been, the best , safest and warmest place to be is in your craft space!

I have an afternoon teaching again yesterday. Planning all sorts of classes and diversifying into crafts other than paper. Burlap and lace is a complete range of new crafts which not only will we be teaching this year but finished items will also be for sale in our gift department in both stores. Right on trend!

Cake is also very much on my mind, we will take the next step forward and start cup cake decoration classes this spring. There are some great new product becoming available to make things easier than they look and we have those ordered for our store and maybe even online too.

But Sugar Nellie started with rubber and we hope to bring some new sweet rubber to you in late February with a range called BAGS of FASHION, guess whats that's about!

FLASH...... yes it's time for a quick discount which will only last until this WEDNESDAY.

I thought that you would like a treat and as we have some many ranges, today I am giving you 25% off LEANNE ELLIS stamps. I did make up a code but its easier to just reduce every thing on line.

So jump over and see our amazing designs drawn for us my UK artist Leanne Ellis. It might be you love Annie, nice and simple for easy colouring. OR maybe you love arty art work. Both are available from this range and I know it has a great following.

Discount lasts until Wednesday. Some lines are limited stock and will sell out. Be quick , take your pick and I'll have those lovelies posted to you asap.

See what's in stock HERE

Take care

Karen

No comments: