Hazel and Nutty

Good morning sweet friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of goodies from Santa.  I've been making Christmas cards for so long now that it felt strange to make a different type of card lol!


This card features Hazel and Nutty and it appears that it is temporarily out of stock over at Funky Kits.  I'm sure Karen will have it restocked shortly, or if you prefer digis, you can find it here.  I used copics and colored pencils to color this beautiful fairy and her little friend.  Then I added lots of Glamour Dust because I always love to have my fairies sparkle.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita 

5 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Sucha cutie, great card

Ali x

Angel-23 said...

Beautiful card love the image its soo adorable. love how you have coloured the image and added glamour dust its perfect.
Hugs Rachael :) xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Anita, I just love this Fairy and her wee friend...gorgeous colouring and design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Urška* said...

Uauu,your card is beautiful:)

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a gorgeous image love the colours chosen beautifully done hugs xx