Squirrel Delivery Service

Hello sugar addicts.  I hope you've had a wonderful week. 



I've made another Christmas card using one of the adorable digis from Funky Kits.  This sweet little girl with the friendly squirrel is called Squirrel Delivery Service.  I colored the image with my copics and colored pencils and then added Glamour Dust and some little pearls for lots of sparkle.  I've kept my card rather simple so that the focus is on the beautiful image.  I tied a ornament charm on the bow and added a sentiment and pearl to the snowflakes.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.
 
Hugs, Anita 

6 comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful card. Love those papers and such a sweet image. Fabulous colouring. Wow! hugs Sharon

Pami said...

Beautiful card! Pami x

Mojca said...

So pretty anita. hugs! mojca

Lynne J said...

I happen to be a squirrel addict and a friend forwarded this to me; love it! Absolutely adorable! <3

Lynne J said...

I happen to be a squirrel addict and a friend forwarded this to me; love it-absolutely adorable! <3

Time For Tea Designs said...

Great card & what sweet image. Love it! :) Jo @ T4T