SOS- Fish and Chip Babies

How's your weekend going? Rained out?

It's very wet here in Scotland and the rest of the UK, we went to Glasgow this week for Debbie's ggraduation and it rained buckets, poor hubby had to change a flat tyre first thing in the morning, on a busy two lane road in the city centre, dressed in his best suit, on the ground while I stood, wider than usual with a huge orange brolly, in the middle of the road so that no one would run him over.
But before we went, Megan had to be dropped off at her Grannies. I was pleased to see she was knitting and wondered what it was she was making. "Its for the fish and chip babies", I knew nothing about this and when I can home last night I googled it, as you do.


I even found a web site all about it here


Here is a link with a pattern and some chat about it all.here
and here is the piece on the new, more local to us.


But back to pinterest and we best look at knitting today then.




Oh ain't that just adorable?

**********
I am just winding down at work, ready for some time off. The wedding is in less than three weeks, there are visitors coming and dresses to be fitted. Favours to finish along with order of service and place settings.
I have started on the sweetie dessert table and now have my copy of Amy Atlas book to inspire me.

One thing at a time......

Does any one have anything to share this Sunday?

2 comments:

Crafty Susy said...

I too made fish n chips jumpers for aids babies.
http://craftysusy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/fish-and-chips-baby-jumpers.html

Erika said...

Very cute I think your mum will be busy knitting these.
Erika.