Catch A Falling Star...

...and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away.


Good Morning everyone :)

I'm not even going to mention the weather today...will Summer ever arrive in the UK this year?? Enough said!

There is still almost a week left to get your entry in to the Sugar Bowl challenge, and if you choose to follow the optional theme, then I get to see which is your favourite Sugar Nellie image...but much more importantly, Karen is very interested to discover which are your favourites!


As always, the entries into the Sugar Bowl are fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed picking a few out...


Susie's card is right up my street :) I love these Annie stamps from Leanne Ellis, and it's ages since I used Catch A Falling Star. Blues/greens/browns are my favourite colours too so this really is my idea of gorgeous.


A beautiful 'icy' Christmas card from Dorte with another stamp I adore, Crystal Flake.
I love the black and white theme with just a touch of colour for her face.


And I love Sassy rubber so I had to show you Amanda's perfectly girlie card...I mean what girl doesn't like a bit of Retail Therapy?
I have these beautiful papers too, in my "for special occasions only" box :)

I hope you will find a little time to join in with our challenge and show us your favourite Sugar Nellie image.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

1 comment:

Dorte said...

Thank you Elaine for showcasing my Christmas card.
Dorte,xx