Little Lady Bug


Hello everyone, it's Jenn here, and it's my turn to share some sugar! This is the card I made for my 7 year old son to give to his "girlfriend." Tonight at supper he declared his love for her once again : ) They met at daycare, and now even though they go to different elementary schools, their love remains strong, lol!

Anyways, back to the card! I used the super cute Let Them Eat Cake and colored her with Copic markers. I had initally planned to color her dress to look like a lady bug, then at the last minute decided to change the skirt up a little bit and make it colorful too. I added a bunch of sparkle with my Spica glitter pens, although the pictures really didn't pick it up much, sorry! The paper is Echo Park and I added some rhinestones to make the ladybug's paths. Just some ribbon, brads and flowers from my stash to finish it off!






I am also lucky enough to announce sneak peaks for the SOOO CUTE Puppy Love stamps! Trust me, you're going to love them! Sneak peaks start tomorrow right here! We'll see you then, have a great day!




4 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow! Great card. I love the bright colours you've used.

Pat said...

Hi Jenn...love this card!! Fab colors...and I love those red shoes! I can't wait for Friday!!! I hope the world leaves some of those fabulous new stamps for me! (Are you listening, world? I "need" them...so pleeeeeease leave a set for me! hehehe!) Hugs. Pat Frank

Shazza said...

great card, and can't wait til Friday.....

Christine L said...

Love the bright colours you've used here Jenn... GORGEOUS card... love it!
Hugs
Christine x