Hello little friend :)

Hello, Sugar friends ♥
My name is Maya, and i will be your hostess every Wednesday :)
I am so proud and honored to post on the Sugar Nellie blog,
and have to admit that it is a little scray too!

But i jump right into it ;)

Here is my card, made with the gorgeous Hello Little friend,
from the Jingle Bell and Tingle Bells release ♥
You can get all the new stamps from Funkykits.

I am in love with this image, so cute!
Hope you like the card, and all the details about it are on my blog.

Have a fab Wednesday!
Hugs, Maya

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Stunning card, just love the muted colours!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, love the soft colours on this gorgeous image. Marianne x

marion said...

owwww what great colours you've used on this card ! Love also that you've left some of the image come out of that frame. Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Marion

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh Maya this is fabulous love the delicate colours on this one and the image is adorable!

Happy Wednesday

Ali x

Paula (PEP) said...

God Morgon, Nu detta skall bli roligt but I'd better stick to English so I'll just say that this is going to be great fun. I love your use of the pencils & I must admit this is one of my favourite images from the release. I love seeing what you do with the insides of cards & have a lot to learn from your example. I can never leave a card without the inside decorated in some fashion but I'm afraid I hate the conventional folded in half paper insert.
Thanks again for all you do.
Paula (PEP)

Erika said...

Lovely card Maya...great soft colouring.
Erika.

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve your colours! This is one cute image!
Chrissyxx

Pat said...

Just gorgeous, Maya!! I can't wait for my stamp to arrive! hehehe! I'd better start stalking the postman!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute, what a gorgeous card.xx

Daniele said...

so pretty, I love the pastel colours
hugs

Shazza said...

so gorgeous x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous...

hugs Vicky xx