Think Pink!

There's a new challenge today over on the Sugar Bowl and this sketch has been set by Kiki.
The theme if you choose to follow it is 'PINK'.


A beautiful card by Kiki using a Sassy stamp from set 4 named Call Me.


A perfect baby card from Erika using a digital image called Bambino.


And a gorgeous card from my Sugar Mama Gayle using an older Sassy image from set 2 called Bella Bunting
Bella is in my top 3 favourite Sassys, I loved this girl from the moment I first got my inky mitts on her.

In keeping with the PINK theme the prize is a goodie box filled with scrummy PINK card making goodies.
But you know you've got to be in it to win it, so get a little inky and show some love to your Sweet Sugar Nellie Images and enter the challenge. There are plenty more cards from the other Sweeties over on the Sugar Bowl to inspire you along with all the details on how to enter....just use a Sugar Nellie image and follow the sketch.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Shazza said...

fab cards ladies x

Paula (PEP) said...

I have to agree Elaine - Bella Bunting; though I've not got her I have lots of ideas for her - I've seen the perfect stamp set to go with her......another on the wish list. I like the look of the pink theme too.
Paula (PEP)