Copic's Creations


I had an email from Lilian over on the Sugar Bowl about a challenge that she is part of. Lilian and all the sweeties put a lot of work into there challenge samples and it is the least that I could do in sponsoring her chosen blog.

When Mary emailed that the challenge was up, I jumped over and had a look at what the DT had done and was very happy to see such a lovely selection of Sugar Nellie stamps and digi images used by the Copics Creations girls.
Take a few minuets and jump over HERE. One of my wishes is that I could attend a copic class and I am ever hopefull that someone will hold a class here in Scotland so that I may learn how to use these pens to the max.
Over on CC those girls are masters at the art of colouring and all the cards are amazing, thank you girls for all your hard work and beautiful cards, its a joy to view them all.

Karen

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I thought the whole display tremendous & it just goes to show versatile the Sugar Nellie images are. I know what you mean about the Copics training too - do you think our wishes could grow wings so pigs will fly??
Paula (PEP)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout. And design. I love my promarkers, but admittingly i do own some copic markers as well. So versatile and you can easily get into the detail whereas with the promarkers you can not

Shazza said...

wow this is amazing. I don't wish for Copics training but only because I have Promarkers and hubby would go ape if I decided I wanted Copics too lol!

craftyb said...

Did you know LOTV (just in case - Lily of the valley) are holding a 6hour course on sunday 22nd May? (day one already booked out) There would be a bit of travel involved, but its not to the ends of the earth!! lol only in kent! bx