Something for the weekend





Hello Sugar Addicts, it a quick post from me tonight as you have all kept me very busy this week and I really am ready for the weekend.

We have new product overdue so I can't tempt you with those so I have decided to put all the Sugar Nellie stamps designed by Suzanne Woolcott in our 25% off sale.

There are 18 stamps in total in this range, make sure you have all the girls you could want for especially now that they are so much sweeter in the sale.
{free post and packing of UK orders over £25}

Have a great weekend
Funkykits man :)

5 comments:

Shazza said...

fabulous cards Karen, have a nice restful weekend x

Paula (PEP) said...

Enjoy your weekend - well deserved. I'm off to have a look too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So very pretty.
Happy Friday,
Hugs
Tanya

Gina K said...

Awesome cards! I love them all.

Clare Brown said...

hope you have a lovely weekend and thankyou funkykits for the thumbs up on the gorgeous girls discount.

clare x