Soft Centers

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue.


 
 
sorry to hear your under the weather


 A Birthday wish to one sly old fox
Old owls never die, they just don't give a hoot.


These are the four new SOFT CENTRES that were added to this popular and well loved range. The first Soft centres were released some time back at SECC in Glasgow,
 but continue to be a firm favourite all year round.
I am sure some of you have
Custard the cow
Porridge the pig
Cheddar the mouse etc etc

you will find them all in HOME GROWN

When I see any sketch or stamp I always think to myself "what can I use this for" one way is to figure out what saying you would use with that stamp, what springs to mind when you first see it. You need to think of multi ways to use a stamp to make them work for you.

Monday was a busy day cutting up more rubber to fill the order from Funkykits, we make everything to order and for now we are a little behind in keeping up with Mark.

Thank you to the girls who have left me private comment regarding new blood, there were a good few of you so I may have to go back over and look at them all again and take my time looking.

Catch you all later as I have been out all day and really need to go and do a little washing or we are going to be running out of clean socks ;)

Karen

6 comments:

Debs M said...

they are lovely! x

Wiccababe said...

I don't actually have any of the old soft centres - but all 4 of these are on their way here. I'm particularly loving the dog - I think his happy smiley face just reminds me of Pepsi
Debz
xx

Kim. said...

Aww these are so cute, I just love the duck.
Kim xXx

Paula (PEP) said...

I just love the owl - reminds me of my ONE Sugar Nellie stamp I started off with. Shall spend some time investigating - your variety of stamps I think is unequalled as there really is something for everyone.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Erika said...

Too whit to woo loving the new animals....happy sock washing!! (What is it code for?!)

Michelle said...

these are really sweet images!
hugs
Michelle
x