Sunday Spotlight on....


My spotlight today is on a customer to Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin, also know as the  House of Sugar.
We are way up in the North East of Scotland and we are always surprised at how far customer travel to come see us. We have several International visitors in the Summer and many more local addicts drive 3/4 hours to come see us.

 While in holiday in Scotland with ther mother and daughter we have had a few visits
 from Andrea Neville who surprised me last visit by telling me that she had won
 card maker of the year 2009.
WOW what an achievement that is. Sadly at the time Andrea had abandoned her blog, a must for all active crafters, but today I see that she has started updating it again. Clearly she has a sweet tooth and Sugar Nellies are well used in her cardmaking and I am glad to see her joining in our Sugar Bowl Challenges.
I am sure that Andrea will agree with me when I say,
 YOU HAVE TO BE IN IT TO WIN IN.
Keep that in mind when I post our GRAND COMPETITION very soon.

6 comments:

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous, must pop over and visit Andrea's blog

Andrea Neville said...

You've just made me smile so much and I am so chuffed you felt my card was good enough to be on your blog. Thank you soooooooo much. Andrea xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations - very well done.
Paula (PEP)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How gorgeous! Congrats to Andrea on the 2009 win. What a great card.
Hugs
Tanya

Erika said...

Andrea loving your card.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card Andrea and welcome back to blogland :o)
Thanks Sugar Nellie for Sharing this info and will pop to have a good old nosey at Andrea's blog :o)
hugs and xxx