Simply stunning





A little more Simply Sassy cards from Donalda and Judy, I think the DT have done a great job with this batch, even if I did pressure them to do Clean and Simple, they have all turned our Simply stunning.
Pre orders will close on Monday as we wait for the factory to make our sweet rubber and get it out to you asap, we are testing batch two this weekend but it was manic in the HOS today with a demonstration from Erika, we have been busy for days getting ready and I have missed my daily posting on the blog. Just too many balls in the air at the moment!


New sweetie's over on the blow, some girls I know other I will get to know as we all work together to share our sweet Sugar Nellie creations. I hope to meet up with a few of them at the end of the  month in Glasgow at the SECC, any one else going?

Short post today, I am shattered even if I did have the sense to put on  my slippers, it was still a busy and long day. I have so much emails to catch up with that they might have to wait until tomorrow...........oh no I have an all day end of season football tournament to take James to...............at 9.30!
Hope you get to take it easy this weekend after all is that not what you are supposed to do?
Karen

8 comments:

Carol said...

I agree whole heartedly, the clean and simple cards are absolutely STUNNING!! Have the tournament is good tomorrow. Lotsa luv xxxx

Mina said...

I love these new stamps...will they be coming out individually
Mina xxx

Maria Therese said...

Oh these are gorgeous!! Can't wait until you start sending the stamps out ♥♥♥ Have not been so in love with stamps since I got the gorjuss crush!!

Fiona said...

Hey I am will be going to the SECC probably on the Friday.

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant - love both Judy's & Donalda's examples. I'm itching to have a go with these images as a White on White too.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow & take care of yourself in midst of such busyness.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Anne said...

You got the Title spot on Karen they are simply stunning. Fabulous cards from the DT just couldn't resist had to order them hope i have the crafting bug back in time for them arriving.
Anne xx

Erika said...

Fabulous cards and loving the new stamps...thanks for a great day yesterday. :)

Elaine said...

Beautiful cards!
Love all the new designs.
I'm trying to get up to Glasgow probably on the Saturday, fingers crossed.
Have a great weekend
Love Elaine xx