Blog Candy Winner :)

Firstly i want to thank all the entries that i had in to the blog candy!! I was not sure if people would actually enter with you having to 'work' a little bit to win it. Im sooo glad that you did though - sometimes i think its nice to have to think a little bit!! I tried not to make it tooo hard - but i am thinking it must have been really easy as TONS of you were emailing me the right answers!!

I have just checked over my emails again to make sure i didnt miss anyone and have updated mr linky before using Random.org to pick a winner .......
Congratulations .... Beckie from http://www.lilaclemondesigns.com/ I make you the winner!!! If you would like to email me with your choice in stamp and your address i will make sure you details get passed on to Funky Kits to get is posted!!!


Since there have been re stocks of the quick to sell out Mary Hall range here is a reminder of some beautiful cards made by Janeil and Dena, thank you girls your blogs is full of inspirations and ideas.

3 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Beckie!!!!

Beckie said...

Yay me, thank you so much. Will get my details to you ASAP. :-)

Marion said...

Congratulations Beckie