Diane Duda Digi Inspiration

Well it didn't take long for the design team to start crafting up a storm with the new digi images!! I can't say i blame them either - Dianes work is sooo different to anything out there, and she has provided us with lots of fabulous boy images this time around. You can NEVER have enough boy images - its soo nice to see some more illustrations for the boys!

Both Janiel and Donalda have made a card using the fabulous Puppy Dog Tails image. I really love this one in particular - it has a from, worm, backwards cap, lil puppy and a bandaged knee - could this image be any more BOY!! Such a typical boy - perfect!!!


I am loving the blue tones Donadla has used on her card. She has used a nice simple, fuss free layout - perfect for the boys!!


Janiels card is just as fabulous!! I love the way she has distressed around the image in the blue - gorgeous sweetie!!


Sarah has used To the Moon. Now i just LOVE this image. It reminds me sooo much of Ryan - my little monkey. Im not sure if any of you have heard of it, but when he was littler I used to love reading him the book "Guess how much I love you", its such a sweet book to read at bedtime, and of course its always looovely when your little one tells you ..... " I love you to the mooooon and back!! " - Ok ... so the book is actually about little nutbrown hare - nothing to do with rockets at all but the name of the stamp reminded me :p How fabulous is this curcular easel card too - sooo gorgeous!!!

Thank you for the inspiration girlies :) and dont forget .. if you are tempted and go and grab some of the digi stamps, why not join in with the sketch challenge at the Sugar Bowl? Just click the challenges tab at the top of the blog and it will take you straight there.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

these are so cool...I did think about downloading these but now that I have seen the end result...I will just do that...excellent!!

Unknown said...

Hi
Fab cards great for the boys. I love the easel card.
Love and bugsx

Shelley said...

These images from Diane are great but I was hoping for some new rubber stamps.
Love what the girls have done with these images, great for all our little men in our lives. hugs Shelley

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Great job ladies, these are very handsome cards.
Hugs
Tanya

Diamond Doll said...

Oh wow these are fab the moon card by Sarah is such a great boys card i love it.the images are super.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

pinky said...

Love these cards, so gorgeous. I got one of the digis yesterday and have already had a play, they are just brilliant.
Pinky