Final three




............and that's all the soft centres for now. I will show you then new one's from Elisabeth next but for tonight that's enough or you might suffer a sugar rush.
I am interested to know what papers you plan to dig out for these new stamps, is there anything you think is a great match?
I have been using the 6" basic grey pads lately with the Sweet Ebony stamps from Elisabeth. I like the colours and the distressed look. I am still happiest with my prisma pencils followed by a cheap set of water colours. I have not used the cuttlebug embossing plates with my SN stamps as much as I would have liked to, but I hope to have time to play tomorrow.
Thank you Marlene, some more lovely samples to take to the show arrived safely, great to hear you had a lovely romantic time away. I love the new look blog and notice that you have now updated yourself to age 40! LOL

11 comments:

Leann said...

OK, so that one is definitely a bunny!!!
All sooooo cute!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ohh the Lion is really awesome and is a WANNEHAVENOW :)
I think I would like to use Basic Grey Wassail or Eva pads with them.

When are these going into the shop?

hugs Ria

Anita said...

They are all so incredibly gorgeous! I just love them:D

Can't wait to see the new Sweet ebony line either, I'm sure it's going to be head over heals beautiful!:)

Anita said...

And also I was wondering if we will get any more information about the dt thing? If you don't mind me asking.. *blush* Don't mean to nag, I'm just so super exited about all this:D

My email is anita.areklett@gmail.com;)

Wishing you a wonderful friday!:)

Gayle said...

Ok, I have a serious question now...The SECC, is it buy ten get ten free??? 'Cause honestly you're killing my bank balance!!! I may need to break the cardinal rule (though shalt not take plastic cards to the SECC)or start rifling hubbys pockets whilst he's sleeping!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Bubbles said...

Oh yummy, these are as cute as the rest, love that lion!! As to which papers I'm going to use, mmm... may just have to visit the Range and buy myself a new paper pad to go with my new stamps ;0)
Joanne x

Tiets said...

Ohh myyyyy sooo gorgeous!!! please send me some time too with those lovely stamps! hihihihi
Hugs Tiets

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These images are so lovely, I can't wait for their release! Hugs Linda x

Shazza said...

these are lovely too
x

Lim said...

Oh my...These new soft centers are just ADORABLE!
Hugs,
LIM

Spyder said...

I love these images they're soooo sweet

((Lyn))