daisy daisy give me your answer to..

.....folks going crazy over the love of you.....
Yes the stampers here in Glasgow love Daisy. She is so cute who would not?
Soft Centres too are popular and now they all have names.
Funkykits have stock so I expect they will be online this weekend. Watch out for their news letter in your mail box.

A big thank you to the girls who came by our wee stand today, between visitors and putting the stand back together again and again we were kept busy. Friday we will change it all about and make it a bit easy for stampers to see our cute rubba.

The samples have been very much admired and thanks to Marlene, Tiets, Tracy, Erika and Karen we have a fantastic display. :)

Rubba arrived very late as we were leaving the House of Sugar, I am sorry to say girls who were in the topper swap will be getting a new stamp in their return envelope but not until I return on Monday.

Marlene and Tiets, you have stamps coming your way and for the guest DT, both Karen and Gayle have some and the rest will be posted on Monday.

9 comments:

Marlene said...

WTG!!
so happy everything is great!
but this was only to be expected with all those fabby stamps *Ü*
Marlene xx

Gayle said...

Hi 'Mrs Mac'

It was truly lovely, to meet you both in person. and to expand my growing 'sugar family' I'm sending my niece for more today! Hope the rest of the SECC trip goes well for you..
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Tiets said...

wowww great to hear everything went oke!!! but it;s just what marlene told...they are so fabb!! I have to make 2 more snowman and then they will be coming your way!
Nice weekend,
Hugs Tiets xxx

sugarplum said...

its was nice to meet you and say hello. Good to put faces to names.The samples you had on display were lovely. Hope you enjoy being at the show and that your feet aren't suffering too much.
x Fi (aka sugerplum)

Alison said...

Hello it was so good meeting you yesterday and seeing all the girls cards in real life was super. Just a shame you are far too camera shy! lol. It was nice to put a face to the woman behind the words.
It was a pleasure to meet you.

Michelle Weerts said...

Hiya!!

Just wanted to drop by the blog after spending a small fortune with you at the SECC today. I can't wait to get my stamps inked up and get playing with my new pens.

Thanks for the freebies and enjoy the next few days of the fair.

xxx
Michelle

Michelle Weerts said...

ha ha ha, no way!! I spent enough today! (although I'm coming without my hubby and might be tempted to by the halloween set after all! ) :D

just playing with my new stamps. they have cheered me up. I am in love with Daisy she is gorgeous.

see you later. (perhaps) :)

Allison said...

nice getting to meet you- bought lots of stamps so am going to be very busy and can't wait
AllisonX

Cass said...

Hiya,it was great to meet you in person on Thursday.I'm delighted with my pile of stamps I bought.Hope everything goes well for the rest of the show.Hopefully the next time I visit Elgin I'll get to come and see you.I was gutted you were closed when I was there in July.

Cass xxx